View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

All in all in this trip,it brought back to me many good memories over my last 3 years in Batam (this is my 36th Batam trip summary,hehehe...). Making new friends,meeting and linking up with strangers who later become kakis, many of the people i met were good people. Even at the point of this write out,i brings me back to 2014 time...

A bro who joined me in one of my newbie group trips once asked me, why am in putting MM massage in my to-avoid list,is that a lousy place/joint to go to in Batam? My reply to him was there will never be an all-good or all-bad places. Its on my signature becos i personally find it not suitable for someone who is relatively new to Batam. Today,this MM reminds me of a some of the best girls i had there,a bro who once had the most wonderful time too.

And then later,my memory brought me to New Berry who was once banned by a senior bro here. Today they turn out to be one of the better joint and during just before CNY 2017,it was raid by the police and is now permanently closed. The shop could have been closed,but the overnight booking spirit prevailed...hehehehe...most of the girls were in Permata Indah now.They had a number totaling up of more than 100 girls in it today. And thats not counting the recently add-on during Feb/Mar 2017. Gold Bird and Memory also absorbed some of the girls from New Berry too.

Indah2 is closed too,again absorbed by Permata Indah. Their closure left me wondering where uncle sonny will end up at,hehehe...so today,as of CNY 2017,the remaining number of more reputable booking joint is left with...

1. Gold Bird aka Sedona

2. Permata Indah

3. Memory

4. JV Happy 8

...continue to page 10...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。