View Single Post
Old 28-02-2017, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: my buddy kena virus

Haha! When cornered, u do not have solid ground to counter me. Simply because my FR ain't fake! if no one believes in my FRs, I really wonder why so many samsters PM me for info on WL/ML on a daily basis.

You are too dumbo and weak to continue this fight. I do not know how to help you as you're too old to learn anything new.

You clowns have too much dirty linen for me to expose and hence, I don't need to put in lots of effort to fix clowns like u buggers. The most prominent one is that sinister bastard korean who tried in vain to attack Saabking from behind whilst pretending to be his buddy just because of one GL raw pussy. Tsk .... tsk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
A man with no credibility talking about credibility . No one will waste anymore time reading your nonsense.

So desperate for attention and had to create own thread. And when nobody reads it , has to resort to disturbing other threads.

After losing out in your banter with Comm and get yourself banned. Why are you so desperate in getting back? Aren't you leaving for good? Since there are so many who has seen and could recognise you, i guess it is pointless for you to use clone account anymore. At least let your Alejandro88 surfaced once in a while to get a breather

My Personal FR Thread: