Thread: sex favors
View Single Post
Old 17-02-2017, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Juz curious, what if i oni hv an e-bike & live in a hdb one room flat ground floor but am kind-hearted, sympathetic, passionate, hardworking, ambitious, self-motivated, honest, devoted, treat women wif respect, will she consider me? ..
Let me answer for ts.
Of course will consider you!
I can tell she's at home eating hawker food n taking bus n shopping at wet market ......

Hahaha !!! I can't even write that with a straight face.

Ts is the product of a failed country la.

A guy is a stepping stone to spore woman to an easier better life. Why do u think the media keep harping about 5c, 6c etc.

These spore gers see you as what u can offer. You're a walking ATM or help her career advancement. Minimum is you must drive so u can chauffeur her. Bike cannot hor.

U must b a future big earner even if you're a small fry now.

If you're dumb enough to marry her, u will regret cos if u don't make it big or have 5 room flat which can appreciate, big pay to pay for her luxuries n overseas travel, you'll b lucky if she only divorce u n take away yr kids.

Worse is she scared to divorce n cuckold u with those foreign trash.

So at day time your Indian or PRC superiors fuck u n say garbagement invite them to spore to 'teach' you. At night, your wife will suck their cock while grumbling wat a loser you are
_____
Exchange points you know wat going on ma

Last edited by sadfa; 17-02-2017 at 08:37 PM.