Old 15-02-2017, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
higherflyer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taipei, Taiwan - The island of beauties

Those of you that swing both ways should checkout the Commander D bar on the corner of Kaifeng St Sec 2 and (I think) Hang Zhong St, where the entrance actually is.
It's primarily a fetish gay bar, but both nights I was there, a few attractive young ladies were also there. They came accompanied, but even being there suggests they were 'open-minded'.
Anyway, I suggest that if you have already 'scored' such a lady at a club, you might bring her here for an alternative drinks experience. And maybe get her in the mood for a hotel session afterwards :-) Entrance NTD200-300 per person including first drink.
The first night they had a semi-dark area behind curtains where some quite heavy guy-on-guy action took place. The second night being Saturday, that area was converted into extra seating for the larger crowd expected, and the dark room was in another area. Very dark, actually, and gays only in there.
Don't confuse this place with the original Commander bar which is in the main gay area around the Red House.
They have a website that lists their themed nights and has photos.