View Single Post
Old 13-02-2017, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 8
Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
True, playing with fire may get u burned but then sometimes the sheer excitement of the chase and landing the catch makes the risk worthwhile. Perhaps the extra care taken after evaluation of the risks involved may help to reduce the chances of being 'caught' and punished! In any case Life is always fraught with risks but the rewards can be sweet...Visualise how it will feel when she engulfs your stiff willy in her hot mouth, let alone sinking it into her hot pussy! In any case I look forward to reading all about it...she sounds like she is almost ready too...
Wah. Lao jiao advice leh. Thanks bro.

Sink my cock in pussy sound too far though. Almost ready but me taking one slow step at a time. Today i will find time to buy lotion for her (vday tomorrow!!) And probably buy one for my wife too. Haha..