View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
skycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 【【PRC公主网】】Mint███real therapeutic massage that is very relaxing High Girlfriend f

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinML777 View Post
Just finish my session with this lovely SYT yesterday night, repost my MR over here

First I was greeted by her lovely smile. She was wearing a dark red vest, very seductive. I can feel that my little bro already start singing marikita.

No waste time, we quickly proceed to bathe, she help me to soap up and clean nicely. Her new home got bigger bathe room, both of us are able to squueze inside, during the bathing the action already start. She knee down and start caring my little bro. And her face was so close to it. Oh.... I almost cannot control but to ask her to hold for a while, else my white army gonna came out before the main course.

After that we proceed to massage first we start with the back massage, strength was just nice and can feel she put in effort for it. After a while I can feel 2 soft ball rolling on my back... The real actin started....

Her HJ really more than badminton, bro that not yet try, should come and book a session with her.

The overall session is very nice, I kinda enjoy it. Already made my next booking with her. Cozy she really hard to reply and message.

While writing this I still thinking about her... Argh Kena KC deep deep.

My 2 cents
Quote:
Originally Posted by xnxn View Post
MR on Mint

I normally lazy to write MR, but for Mint, she is worth a MR although there are already numerous about her.

I was put off by her location during her last stint here,but after reading she moved to a new location, manage to book her one day in advance after a few failed attempt. It's worth the effort. She look just like the photo,In fact I think she look better in real person. Very cheerful looking.
I shall not go much in detail for the massage part which was SOP but
The sensual part was heavenly,lots of patterns ,Roaming signal was good and GFE really gao gao.
She will be in my RTM list.
up for the mr