Thread: Far east plaza
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 11
TaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to behold
Re: Far east plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAWgunner View Post
Just passed Sherry's shop at the 5th floor. She's already the most chio in the whole building, now she seems to have "upgraded" from last I saw her🤗

Those who have tried her knows she's a natural born cockteaser. She purposely bent down seated in front of me in her short tight minidress, flaunting her boobs to me. Her C cups seem to have grown to a large E. At first I thought those were paid for, then I note her legs and thighs have grown curvier too, in a svelte way. Her hair's shorter, shoulder length with curls now.

RTF? Sure, when I have $200-$300 to spare... (I 舍不得 didn't go in. vitamin M too low) But she's totally service-oriented when you got the cash. Even cracks some jokes to make you laugh. GFE. The whole works.
Is it Sherry or Shirley? Walked past one shop the ML was having lunch but she was damn chio and boobs were right smack in your face. Just found her body a bit disproportionate with slim lower body parts. But the face??? Gotta agree she's the prettiest amongst the ones I walked past. She showed her name on the name card. It stated Shirley. Big head ruled small head. Think seeing her eat also turned me off a bit.