View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 05:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by alkz View Post
becoz they can differentiate whats true love and whats emotional feelings. They confused their emotional with true love and most of the time these relationships rarely workout. Again being emotional with ladies in the sex industry are nothing but trouble. Some guys have to go thru this shit to lose all their feelings in order to understand.
Almost all relationships begin with emotion feeling, I don't see anything wrong with that. But this passion will soon be gone, what's waiting for you ahead are endless responsibilities and challenges of how both of you can achieve the common goal in life.

If you can see such prospect being together with a whore, just go ahead. But I doubt that.