Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Club102 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: 5 days in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy2920 View Post
The next night, I decided to go for some sensual massage at Phrom Pong. They are all MP but in reality just putas. I dropped by at Addict, but found that even though they have more girls, none are to my liking. I went next door to Club 102. They have lesser girls but their décor is nice, feels like a big luxury sinful mansion. There were about 6 girls at that time, only two looks meet my benchmark. Took Tuk Ta Face: 8/10; Body: 8/10 (curvy); Tits: 8/10 C; Ass: 7/10 (love girl with ass); Skin: 8/10 (fair); Pussy: 7/10 (clean, bushy but bit loose compared to Kathy, ok to DATY). The room is the best compared to other MP in the vicinity. Much much cleaner. Tuk Tak GFE is 9/10. The moment we entered the room, she lap danced on me, sensually lick me while fully clothed. After 5 min of the erotic pretense, we showered and proceed to bed. We start by mish, doggy, sideway, doggy and finish in cowgirl. The only minus point is that she doesn’t FK. After we showered, we just lied down naked on top of each other whispering sweet nothing. Total damage THB2500 (1 hr shower room).

We are glad you had a good experience at Club 102 in Bangkok. We work hard to offer the best value for the price and as you said in your review the girls and room standards are way over what you can find elsewhere.

Since your last visit a lot of new girls joined our team and we did add a "Masseuses Gallery" on our website. Please have a look at Club 102 Massage Bangkok.

We look forward to seeing you again Let us know that you left a review here or on Google to get extra attention the next time you come.