View Single Post
Old 19-01-2017, 02:12 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 12
Jebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud of
Re: How do you guys keep clean?

Okay, from your replies, you seem to be avoiding the focus on the engagement to your fiance.

Your focus here is this married man, why is that so, why are you so bothered emotionally by him, isit because you feel that you have:
1) Given yourself to him exclusively
2) Risked being found out
3) Risked pregnancy
4) Risked disease

Maybe, and this is just my guess, you like him more than you should. If you do, nothing wrong with that, we are all human we have emotions and they are hard to control. No fault in that.

But what you should do now is maybe not be engaged. You are maybe not ready to commit yet and shouldn't.

Is it better to be termed a cheater? Or just someone who likes to sleep around. The former is frowned upon socially more so than the latter.

I can say that you like a sense of safety, the married guy gives you a new edge, something that inside you, you crave for, to enjoy singlehood.
Your finance gives you safety, you fuck it up with a new guy or in this case the married man, you still have the fiance. You fall back onto him and as long as he doesn't know, nothing looks wrong.

There is definitely something that you are unhappy about with your fiance but you are not addressing it. If it cannot be addressed then don't marry him. Because end of the day if nothing is wrong then why would you do this.

I would know because I spent 4 years doing that to myself and my ex-gf.

If you're uncomfortable to share it here you can pm me.

I condone your actions, but I don't want to see you fuck up like me.

Ignore List: Gutpunch(Pathetic weirdo)