View Single Post
Old 18-01-2017, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Is it only me or these ladies have been leeching on this island for too long, some of them even stay here for years.

I mean, with such a tortoise-slow refresh rate, I am having a serious trouble picking up new girls to have fun with. Everytime I feel I want to go cheong, I went through all the major websites again and again, either it was an old face or it was a CMI face. Anybody feels the same here? Or you guys are enjoying the scene very much?
Sigh, gems are getting rare now. Not to mention one that suits.

You get alot of restocks from tiger's den appearing elsewhere it seems. Just stating the facts. Some r still good and some not so.

I do see some new fresh faces now and then, only a few can make it. And when they do,they get into trouble. Bloody hell.

Do agree with bros that it's safer to stick to regulars nowadays. Don't have the energy to commando too much anyway with higher possibilities of miss rate.

Btw how's Clarity and A-ta services these days? Haven't gone back for a while.