View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
Didn't even give her a single rupiah for tips cos she pissed me off... Haha...
Well done sir I used my two hands and two balls to clap on this move. Another case of gals knowing her price but bro won't budge. Hey, when can i sail on your yacht bro. I'm going in 2 weeks time.

Bro Miu, this joint that u hinted what was it again. This joint charge more on their ssyt? Is that correct?

I'm a newbie, and since I don't get your hint I shall mention the name of joint that I been before. Do let me know if any of this places I hit.

Link
Memory
Berry
Princess salon
Happy
Morena joint (15 feet away from hans inn)
Morena joint (behind Hans inn)
M masaage
Indah2
MM
Morena foodcourt
Bunga
Hawaii
H massage
Abu place
Sedona

Thats all I can think of for now. I also wana take this opportunity to thank the following bros, who mention the new places. You know who you are, and I thank you for that. Peace out

Last edited by fde83; 05-01-2017 at 02:33 PM.