View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confusius View Post
Hi guys, new to BKK chiong scene.
I only familiar with s'pore KTVs where anything goes for Viet girls in the KTV room (will not mention name of KTVs here). :-P

Read from thread that Thermae seems to be the better place to find good looking girls for ST / LT but it seems to be a pure select and go place with no action in club.
Other clubs like Baccara also seems the girls are also generally quick in asking for ST.
MP are essentially direct FJ shops.
Seems most places are direct transactions.
(Do correct me if i've wrong understanding).

Some qns hope experience bros here can advise;
1) Any clubs / KTV that has best playability in your opinion (eg. raba you and let you auto roam) to recommend?
2) For Thermae, how to get FL with good service instead of leaving to chance?
3) Any clubs you recommend for LT that girls provide consistent good service with GFE feel (i understand it can be subjective)?

Sorry for the noob qns and thank you in advance for your kind patience and advice.
How to know good service or not? I think u need namelo service, usd1000 hold hand service