View Single Post
Old 31-12-2016, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of
Re: AV Rules in geylang - what are they?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Every once in a while, we will hear some people mention that some thing apparently is against AV rules.

Calling all the laojiao to contribute, or anyone with an understanding of some of these rules.
I heard from a Malaysian WL that when the WLs report to AV,they have to greet the officers "Good morning Sir or Madam" or they will be rebuked and it can be quite rough. Personally, I don't see the need to treat the WLs like this. Also, when the AV conduct a spot check on the houses, they will ask all waiting customers to leave (OKTs get very upset because they know customers will not return for that day). I was once with a WL inside the room when a spot check was conducted. The WL, shivering and trembling, got dressed, went to her handbag to retrieved her card, left the room and then returned. I asked why. She replied, "they very fierce. If I take too long to go out, they will shout at me:. Any bro heard of all these?