View Single Post
Old 29-12-2016, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

sharing 1 unhappy incident we have with a girl from Baccara.

one of the night we end early at Baccara, my friend barfine+LT a b-grade girl while im intending to try my luck at thermae. after we left the joint, the girl suggest we have a quick supper as she is hungry, so she bring us to a thai food place near by.

the restaurant is kinda dark, so im abit wary also. but the menu come with pricing label properly, price is like siam area range (consider expensive for a small neighborhood joint). but the girl only order a 3 dish (all spicy!!) for 3 of us, so im thinking total bill wont exceed 600b, so just go along. cos the dish is spicy, so along the way she order like 3 glasses of coke also, we just order 2 bottle water.

when the bill finally came, the bill face down with a big number 1400b written on top! i was kinda shock. then i turn over the bill to inspect the break down. end up each glasses of the coke cost 300b! 3 glasses of coke for the lady is 900b alone! We protested, but the manager came over and explain that it is just lady drink for the girl.

KNN RESTAURANT ALSO HAVE LADY DRINKS my friend girl just gave an innocent looks saying all the girl come here for supper, so it like not her fault also. it is very obvious that she has a cut in the lady drink when she bring us here, but she keep denying that.

there is other 3 group of gogo girl with customer (all asian looking) around us also, when my friend raise his voice to quarrel with his girl, it kinda raise a red flag to the customer around us, so some thug looking thai man rush out of the kitchen to see also. end up no choice, lan lan pay cause dunwanna create trouble. asked my friend to let go of the girls, since havent pay for the LT yet, so still can do some dmg control.

this is kinda like the only scam we kana in the trip, but luckily the dmg is consider low, just 900b.

*edited*
the restaurant is like 20m away when you walk along crazy house. very small shop front, with a small walk way to the back to a dark hall area. come to think of it, there is food price on the menu but no drink price. i believe there is more scam restaurant like this, so if your girl is bringing u for supper, always check the pricing before ordering!

cheong safe bro!

Last edited by mariosuper; 29-12-2016 at 11:52 AM.