View Single Post
Old 28-12-2016, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: Westerhout 10 wh10

Was on my way to look for my tirak for post Christmas fuck but decide to check out g19 more thoroughly. The first time I saw her I felt tempted. The 2nd time I see her I still feel tempted. No choice cheong her.

Looks good in the tank but make up is indeed a bit thick but still ok. When she strip. Indeed a bit bottom heavy n there's cellulite on her ass. Minus some points there. Otherwise hour glass figure. Boobs likely 34b natural and very shapely on her body. The boobs not very big , not small just nice.

She's quite dark skin but I have no complaints cos last time my tirak all dark skin ones. Just think Beyonce or Tyra Banks or Jennifer Lopez. Those who like this type won't be disappointed . Contrast to black pearl who is more like Naomi Campbell type.

Anyway she's quite chatty n stuff but appears to be low energy , like trump would say lol. I don't feel like she's genuine and couldn't really connect with her despite my effort.

Shower very sop. Gave listerine right away thought got french but nothing.

Due to the generous timing we play around on the bed before she lazily gets down to work. I don't really feel her service but just play along like I m enjoying it. Who says men can't fake it lol.

After some cat bath she look for condom to cap me. Sian. But lucky cos I can feel her teeth during BJ. Nothing remarkable here. After that I want to service her n paint her but she said no cos still got blood from recent period which I found out later is true.

FJ very low energy from her. But the view is very good with her on top. After a while she went down and pulled me up. Wtf. I wanted reverse cowgirl which will be quite a view if you are a butt man. But she refused. Knn. So just do sideways and doggy..very shiok. Very good view from the mirrors. Her moans are not bad , feel quite good. Did doggy all the way to finish cos the butt cushion just feel so good. I just bang so hard aND still feel so shiok from the cushy ass. Very satisfied cos she didn't immediately dismount afterm I cummed.

Rtf why not. I like the body.
Her upper body is already quite solid and if she puts in a little bit of effort and works on her ass, will probably look like that.

Anyone knows where i can find such ass in Geylang ? The last one that comes close was L8H66G G4 Pui. but upper body CMI.

Last edited by Cyberspace Nerd; 29-12-2016 at 11:57 AM.