View Single Post
Old 28-12-2016, 10:13 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 15
Arlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to all
Re: Best Juagen Master In Amk = Ling Ling Jie

Quote:
Originally Posted by play4fun View Post
Just tried. But its more like a 40mins apprentice Linda, then a 10min master Ling session

Linda as chatted, still learning, so I also dun know if the skill is authentic. New to this, or should I say, never try a real jg before. Kinda bit pain. Linda told me, still young n strong, and consider sensitive, easily harden and still ok.

Then around 40mins later, suddenly someone came in. Woah seh, stunned. Then find her familiar, so its Ling Ling. Skill level cfm diff. Linda's force consider bit pain but soothing. Ling Ling jie's like 10/10, just pull abit rub abit, pain ah.

Told me i got some injury during ML, i was like huh..ok. best to make another trip for 前内腺.. explain gotta go through anal, was like wtf... This trip shall be a check first.

rather nothing to comment looks, but linda's action can make me hard, massaging ard my head and got feeling.. almost wanna ask her for extra
Quote:
Originally Posted by glosso View Post
It was late night so Yan Zi serviced me instead of Ling Ling.
My intention was to try the Juagen. Below is my short FR:

DMG: 150/90min for massage+JG
Look: MILF. 35++. Average looking (贤妻良母)
Service: Pleasant ambient. Quiet.
Massage = Above average (using arm and elbow).
JG = Good. Not pain. (My 1st time was with Xiao Han which was quite painful.Maybe becos it was 1st time then.)
RTS : Maybe I will look for Ling Ling. My aim is to have a good JG. Will try a few different ladies before I lock my rocket to the lady with the best JG skill.

PS: Will go for live firing this Friday with my girl to try my new cannon.

Any bro know the reason why not recommend to HJ after JG?Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Visited Ling Jie today to test out her Juagen Skill. Unfortunately was served by her disciple.

Overall the experience is pleasant. Massage was good, masseur was friendly but I do not recommend if you are looking for release of your little brother. The Masseurs are not the SYT or anything close to it. They are all aunties.

Paid $150 for 90mins service. Found it to be pricey.
thanks for the support