Thread: L6h70
View Single Post
Old 25-12-2016, 02:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: L6h70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
Was waiting for g99 FR but no contributions so maybe I will start..

She's really about 1.72m tall. If you are a shortie then good luck haha . She has really long legs n skin color like Malay. I think she's quite pretty, best among the current batch. She usually show black face n don't smile but she's actually quite a nice girl but can be a little bit bossy.

Don't see her slim slim n skinny , she actually has a pair of natural b cups that's quite a handful if your hands are not too big. There are some blemishes on her body but skin is very smooth.
If she wear normal clothes n in heels , she can pass off as a model or those car show girls. So if you have a fantasy of bonking model type of girls can try her.

The last time there was a tall girl in this house was about 10 years ago, a girl 18 called Da whose massage skill is quite good. Kc also very tok gong not sure if anyone remembers . 55
Con't....

I like coming to this house cos the timing quite generous....last time sometimes used to do 35min then go off....can relak take your own sweet time no rush and it seems OKT don't buzz...but the girl will set alarm clock, for this girl anyway. last time exG16 don't even set alarm. so it's literally "Ownself Check ownself" timing here.....lol I rarely take 2 sessions here unless got tirak but got tirak will ON liao rather than take 2 sessions.

anyway, this G99 can look quite sexy in her work dress...show some cleavage and when she bends down can see her panty...if you into that kind of thing....haha

her shower is not very thorough and don't really rub you clean....she wash my cock like go thru motion and alll the dirt never clean off have to DIY clean properly and also leave a soapy feeling.

Action on the bed pretty SOP. the standard lick nipples and then cap and blow. her pussy looks quite nice and she allows you to paint them . but she will order you not to insert your fingers.

FJ quite accommodating but seems like she don't like to be on top. so those who like her to ride you like a hurricane might be disappointed. i like her expressions during FJ....seems so real ah ah ah and if you hit the right spots she will get goose bumbs..like ex G16 lol...she's quite tight and i enjoy FJ with her....so didn't COB, which is usually my preferred ending.

She can speak English quite well....and likes to talk dirty during FJ like "fuck me hard" etc....so good for those who enjoys this kind of shit and can't speak thai.