Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 23-12-2016, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 12
RetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL 150cats FRs

WL: Maserati
House: 1820
Height: 1.68m
Weight:48Kg

Looks - 9/10

Girl with white dress, tall hot baby. One look and i had to have her that very second. Brought her to the room stripped her until her undies. Shower can wait, time for some tease action, Hairy moustache on top of pussy. nice perky ass and tit.

Body - 9/10

She has no tattoos on her body slightly firm petite body with nice tight ass and tits. She does not have big boobs so not for boob lovers. But a small perky ass and tit, small but firm and squeezable. Skinny can be carried around and gentle spanking is ok. But ask her first.

Shower - 9/10

She bathed me like a baby and used her entire body to sponge me like a baby. I was too pampered and felt like a king. She is pretty and eager to please this is a rare combination as one is always lacking with the other.

Tits - 9/10

Small size slim petite body, navel piercing, did advice her to wear cloths to highlight her body, long dress doesnt say much about the good underneath. She is slim as hell, 0% body fat. Please treat her with her.

BJ - 9/10

Condom is always a must in BJ, i dont encourage BBBJ. She drinks warm water to perform the BJ, hot water , weird sensation but didnt grow on me. I am more of the room temperature mouth sort of guy.

Foreplay - 9/10

Sucked her tits and played with her pierced navel till she got all excited. She can kiss, i wont say she french much but her english kiss is sincere, better than nothing la. Licked her pussy and watched as she moaned her pretty face away with such awesome expressions. Dunno if she faking or not

FJ - 9/10

Lets get this show on the road, She is on fire in the standard positions, but my favourite is the doggy, that ass is spanking good in the doggy position. She is overall very accommodating , pls pls pls ask for consent, not everyday is sunday and not everyone is likeable on the word go.

Service - 9/10 (Overall)

Overall awesome experience, i hope everyone can share and enjoy the babe and not scare her or turn her evil due to abuse. Lets live and let live. merry christmas and a happy new year.