Thread: L1606a
View Single Post
Old 22-12-2016, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L1606a

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckMeBaby3 View Post
JiaJia

1606A

Wow! where to begin? Pretty girl with big soft yummy tits with high high GFE.

The minute I enter, she hugs and french me with lots of passion like she wants to *uck me hard later. While deep frenching she unbuckle my pants and slide her hands into my underwear to touch, squeeze and rub my 2ic while she moan! Then we fall onto the bed and she takes my clothes off like she can't wait to open the present, then Merry Christmas! she licks my nipple while playing with my 2ic then she reach for my 2ic and lick and suck! Wow! Then she pull apart her top dress and ask me to quickly take her clothes off, I ofcos oblige with gladness and uncover her breast that is big smooth and soft (36D I think) very good to squeeze and suck, then I undress her, kiss her then smell her pussy, very nice, no smell so I lick her then she feel like she going to cum say we go take a bath.

In the bathroom she is all smiles and happy, we French a lot, she uses her soft boobs to rub me while washes my 2ic, balls and ass with lots of seductive moves, all these while never stop frenching. Then she kneel down to lick my balls and ass then bbbj me. After a while she wash me and ask me to wait while she grab a towel to dry me, what a good service!.

She ask me to lie on the front while she gave me a soothing massage (just what I needed) not a professional masseur but she was good enough. Then she use her breast to massage me. Including using the sole of my feet to rub her tits, Very shiok! (There are more service like catbath and all but I am too lazy to write)

Then she ask me to raise my ass and she lick it, tickling with circling action then she licks my balls then my 2ic then my balls and ass again, it was amazing!

Then she turns me around and we french deeply while she gently play with my balls and 2ic, she then slowly lick her way down to lick my knees and followed by passionately loving my 2ic and balls.

While she is kneeling beside me bbbj me, I reach for her pussy, boy is she wet! playing with her clit and inserting my finger into her warm and slippery pussy is so shiok! Later we did a 69 and it was an amazing experience, we can't stop holding each other tight tight and suck each other hard.

I am very lazy to write more. just that the sex was equally intense and we *uck each other real hard in many various positions until we both came very hard.

Here's the verdict:
Looks: 7.5-8 She is the pretty type.
Boobs: 8.5 She has very nice boobs, not saggy and the right suckable size nipple.
Body: 8.5 Not super slim nor fat, very womanly figure, fair and quite tall also
French: 7.5-8 French well and very passionately
Service: 8.5 very keen to please and learn always ask me if i feel good.
AR: 7 can be longer and better.
BBBJ: 7 not bad, can be better.
FJ: 8.5 She loves *ucking with lots of passion
GFE: 9.5 She is very easy and comfortable to be with.
Attitude: 10

RTF: Very Yes!
No Jia Jia in 1606A Bro. Where did you call in from?