View Single Post
Old 19-12-2016, 03:27 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6585 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
She's not Eren. Troll or not troll, this board is just for entertainment.
Maybe it was not clear? Sorry for that.
I meant MY POST was just plain deprecable trolling!
That was obviously a joke. I don't really want to be a troll. I wrote that note in small letters, exactly to avoid that someone could take my post seriously and reply "yes", "no", "maybe", "she looks like",...
I just wanted to make some people smile. I think she looks like the girl in the photo, because she's petite, and since so many had bad time with her, I guess many would love to bang her merciless as in your photo.
Yes, because as you say this board is just for our entertainment. We are here to have some relax, right?

Definition of trolling from Urban Dictionary:
The art of deliberately, cleverly, and secretly pissing people off, usually via the internet, using dialogue. Trolling does not mean just making rude remarks: Shouting swear words at someone doesn't count as trolling; it's just flaming, and isn't funny. Spam isn't trolling either; it pisses people off, but it's lame.
The most essential part of trolling is convincing your victim that either a) truly believe in what you are saying, no matter how outrageous, or b) give your victim malicious instructions, under the guise of help.
Trolling requires decieving; any trolling that doesn't involve decieving someone isn't trolling at all; it's just stupid. As such, your victim must not know that you are trolling; if he does, you are an unsuccesful troll.
(.......)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trolling
If you read the full definion at the link above, there are fabulous examples of trolling.