View Single Post
Old 21-11-2016, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 9
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of
Re: HSA advice - non STD issue for a change!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
i sometimes have that problem too but the the headache goes away after popping a pain killer.. dont think you will need MRI...
=======================

Sex headaches are brought on by sexual activity — especially an orgasm. You may notice a dull ache in your head and neck that builds up as sexual excitement increases. Or, more commonly, you may experience a sudden, severe headache just before or during orgasm.

Most sex headaches are nothing to worry about. But some can be a sign of something serious, such as problems with the blood vessels that feed your brain.

more here

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-c...n/con-20025355
yeah I figured it might be nothing serious, but then again the pain is very sharp (like a knife in the back of the head), so its not exactly sexy...... so guess need to start at the/any GPs office....