Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkz View Post
H16r9 Lynn Malay milf used to be one of my regular in Petain
$30. catbath, BJ , i was able to french her sexy lips while doing missionary in the past even though she tried to move her face away only makes my dick harder and i pump her real hard till she cannot tahan. i can feel both her legs clamping on me, begging for more to Fcuk her. Tried her so many times, we became like FB always goes beyond the normal time limit.

H4r7 $30 Siew Mun. sexy milf with nice, fair body. soft and natural tits also of my regular in petain. Always started of with nice cathbath while my hands cant stop caressing her soft pair of breast. she will move up to blow me without cap. Her BJ skills is good with a bit of deep throat making my dick real hard. sometimes i cant tahan i will just cum in her mouth. if not she will usually start of with cowgirl with cap on while i pull her body towards me to lick those soft n nice tities. i always finish her in fast and furious missionary mode while admiring her moaning face at the same time.

above two are my regulars and service provided might be different from other bros

Are u sure siew mun allow u to cum all in her mouth?