View Single Post
Old 13-11-2016, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Actually, there's isn't really much secrets in catching ask these gems. Three places that I got my very good bookings, everyone know the places. The six joints at Utama area, the 2 joints near Hana Hotel etc are joints that everyone (out most here) know about. It's how you are willing to spend time to build relationship with the papis & mamis that enables you to dig out the gems. These are the sort of things that can't be taught easily.
Bingo! Like i often told my friends,i bring them right to the doorstep they also wont know.

I have been repeating this many times,not every mongering place is suitable for everyone. When one is in Batam and like it there,find your own fun,build your own 'other fun' and then dwell in it becos ONLY you know whats best for yourself,hehehe...

At the least,i dont go around condemning another mongering place/s if i am still new to it becos if i do,it likely means i have set a certain EXPECTATION in Batam and/or expected those other places to be like Batam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
I'm an IT person, ie I prefer to deal with ONEs any ZEROs than human. And if I can learn all these, I'm sure most of you Casanovas out here can. Try not to target going to 8/9/10 joints reach day. Target 4-5 max. Then you get to spend more time each joints. Afterall, if you are newbie (or not seasoned cheongster) in Batam, the more joints you go, the more you're going to be overwhelmed by the choices.
And i dont even speak Bahasa indo,hehehe...i can count 1 to 5 in Malay tho,thats my max. Thats also why my taxi fare never exceed 50k,hehehe...as beyond 5,i cannot understand.

Many a times,i learned to put my 'disabilities' in Batam to some good use...

In the beginning :

"I 1st time go Batam ma...everything also dont know....my friends tell me 100k hj and 200k fj."

When the girls start finding me familiar :

"last time other girls here also charge me 100k hj and 200k fj"

"other shops next door also charge me 100k hj and 200 fj,why you charge so high? Its ok,i go next door then."

When i become a bit more regular....... :

"...i pay you 50k more,you give me bbbj,ok?"

"...i pay you extra 50k,you strip everything,ok?"

"...you come my hotel after work for overnight booking at 500k ok?"

Above were just basic illustration of my conversation with the girls i met in Batam,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Notice the white foot print on the Wood flooring..
Does it not footwear allow?
Yes,it allows footwear. But this foot print thingy actually keeps the girls in my room from wearing footwear in the room beyond the "footprint" point,hehehe...the wood-like flooring makes cleaning easier too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
Or could it means Nono left his footprints in those rooms he stayed in?
Hmm...you just reminds me,if they did the flooring in my room,that would only means the "ward" is either damage or gone.

Look like i need to "renovate" my usual few rooms again...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info