View Single Post
Old 12-11-2016, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
dragontank deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydragontank deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: A girl whom i owe alot... an unforgetable love....

It was at this moment when i cant resist the it anymore and begin to touch her boobs gently..

After a few moments i whisper the gently in her ears;

Me: Can i bring you to the hotel? ( Prepared to be rejected)
She: Ok..

I then hold her hands happily and proceed to the main road to hail a cab.

She: Haiz.. all men are like this. ( As the cab is approaching us)
Me: Shd we not go? (This statement from her make me feel uneasy and i really dun feel like going then)
She: It is ok.. (She open the door of the cab and i followed her in)

Along the way.. somehow i feel abit awkward but she managed to break the ice by chatting about other stuff)

Me: Was it too fast to go into this stage now? Will she just think it is a ONS?.. I have no intention to treat this as a ONS?.. somehow the feelings for her is different.

Still remember the cab bring us to 81 Kovan.

It was not long before we check in. Before that i managed to get some condoms from the nearby 7/11.

We french like crazy when we entered the room just like long time lovers.

Still remember that nite.. My hands r actually shivering when i tried to remove her bra. ( It have been ages since i last make love to my wife, other than marriage, i seldom have flings or affairs outside)

She: Giggling away.. confirmed you long time never touch woman le.
Me: My face blushed abit and soon we are engaged in the love making.

I took quite some time to cum as i am not used to wearing rubber.

As i took off the rubber, the sperms begin to drip on her tighs and i quickily rushed to take tissue and wipe off the stains for her.

She: No man have bothered to do that for me.. u r the only one who bother to do that.

I was shocked when i heard that. Not knowing that these small details would actually caught her attention.

i then cuddled her gently in my arms and stroked her hair gently..

We spend 2 hours in the room... having 2 rounds together.

After which i begin to send her home and i remember whapps her once she is home..

Me: Dear r u home?
She: Yup you leh?
Me Still in the cab..
She: Text me when you r home ba
Me: Ok..
Me: Dear...
She: Yes
Me: Thanks for tonite... just want to tell you that i am serious about you ( Just want to make my stand clear as i do not want her to feel that it is just a casual affair)
She: A smiling icon was given..
She: I know...

That is our first date.. a movie and sex in the hotel...

This is the beginning of our rs and it will eventually bring heartaches to both of us... stay tuned for the next installment...