Thread: 1649 2047
View Single Post
Old 21-10-2016, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 616 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24731 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 1649 2047

Wanted to try Ma Ling. She was not available. OKT recommended Xiao Bu Dian, from among the three available, saying she is an ang pai among the newbies in their house.

Name : Xiao Bu Dian
Ht : 1.55m?
Wt : 42 kg
Home Province : GuangXi
Debut : Sep 2016

Face: Overall rather pretty, small and slightly sharp nose, beautiful eyes with fake eye lashes, white set of teeth, very smily. Her face has some resemblance to Korean actress Yoon Joo Hee (acted as Kang Ming Joo in Channel U Korean drama Run, Jang Mi)
Body: Petite and well-proportioned, long hair to lower back, slight curls
Boobs: B- cup, natural and soft, small areola and firm nipples
Skin: well-toned (not fair, nor dark), smooth
Pre-shower action : helped untie blouse strap from her hair; intimate frenching
Shower routine : Long intimate frenching with fondling of boobs and pussy fingering; rubba, licking and bj
Cathbath: sensual finger tingling, tingling massage with boobs, sensual licking of ears and neck, gentle sucking with mouth and tongue licking of back, not that skilful yet
BBBJ : good dick licking action
AR: Nil (don't do as of now)
Painting: Allow, painted her pussy and thrusted finger in and out, and her pussy gripped very tightly
Kiss/French: juicy lips and tongue for frenching, tongue fight; excellent done with great passion; non-smoker - a big plus for me.
FJ: Great sensual caressing, fondling with fingers and very intimate frenching. Good GFE. Her pussy hole is small and tight. She failed to insert my dick into her pussy hole while attempting to cowride. I only managed to successfully insert my dick into her small hole after three attempts (in the dimly-lit room), as if we are having sex for the first time. Wow - this is the tightest pussy I have had in a long time! After the successful deep insertion, I knew an ecstatic and exciting 30 to 40 mins would follow... Sure enough, I thrusted hard and let my dick teased her wet and tight pussy at different speeds. She moaned, grimaced and was drained towards the end! Confessed that she was high a couple of times! It was a most exhilarating sex session!
RTF : Likely yes, some time later, even thu I prefer taller frenchers. She has a great temperament and personality. One who seeks to please. Can strike up pleasant conversation too. Strongly recommended for those who seek very tight pussies!