Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sunkistorange deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

FR on DM88 Fiona

Overdue FR but here goes.

Thumbs up to OKT as he was patient though i asked many questions. Arrangements was made pretty fast.

Looks are pretty subjective but i think the photos provided are too photoshopped. Photos on website looks my cup or tea but upon seeing her, totally not my cup of tea. But please do not get me wrong, she still has the GND look which was only ok by my standards

Very easy to break the ice as her command of english is decent hence even without google translate, i could communicate with her like a friend. However what disappoints me is her service.

Shower was coupled with a short BBBJ. When action starts, foreplay was close to none, only accepts light kisses with no tongue action at all. There was no foreplay as per say as she sorta just blows air at me. Her GFE was good though but with zero foreplay, the sex was nothing much to shout about. She also claimed she was tired and had 4 customers before me. Of course after 1st shot, we just chit chatted for 20mins before 2nd shot. In short, the session was really nothing much to shout about and defintely won't try her again when my vit M replenishes.

Nonetheless she seems a nice girl who's chatty and easy to break the ice. Maybe we didnt had the chemistry to make the sex really awesome. Of course all the above is just my opinion and may not apply to the rest