View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
But hi chance to let your neighbour/relative/friend/colleague who go for shopping package tour to see you with your sexy cewet.
i dn't mind my frens,relatives or colly sees me w my cewek. Most of em knew y i am in btm for. I'll even offer to bring em around if they see me.

Quote:
Also later when hotel Golden view open. we took another promo package... our free massage also there at H89. I still remember aft that we shop at PENUIN factory outlet.
The last time i r'ber visiting Mercure hotel was wen formosa was being over-booked & they've 2 replaced me a junior suite room there. Nothg fantastic as it was quite clamp compare 2 other hotel's junior suite (i turn em dwn & took 89 instead).

Quote:
For me i will be very carfull to bring cewet to all these odinary tourist spots.....
PENUIN, BCS, Nagoya hill, matahari...
Yeah,tat 1 has 2 be careful. Bringin a newly knwn cewek shoppin is the last thg i'll do. Unless i knw em well enuff,otherwise shoppin is a no no.

Last edited by iicycold; 10-10-2016 at 04:31 PM.