Old 08-10-2016, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 8
InoutinouT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Path to a Nympho

Giving a shot on story writing using my own experiences. My path from a shy girl next door to a nymphomaniac.
The starting of the story might be a bit long, please bear with me.... I'll try to compact the timeline.
With alot of encouragement and support from hubby @arbndre. Let's see...
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

Becky, a typical pale looking 18yo GND have always been a very shy girl, she was never really exposed to outside world. She is the type of girl who has low self confidence in herself, her palms would sweat and she will start having palpitation whenever she tries to speak to a guy.

Her cheeks would blush easily and starts having affection for guys who are nice to her so most of the time she stayed quiet when she is around the opposite sex. Of course, the guys found Becky weird from her icy personality and didn't talked to her.

To be frank, she wasn't the hottest girl around; with a 32B 26 32 figure and just a average face with long hair, she wasn't gaining much attention. Worse still, the girls that she called sisters targeted on her too. They would laugh at her when she blushes and play tricks on her by stealing her textbooks or tripped her when she walks past the guys.

She had a hell of a time being left out and bring bullied most of her life.

Until she met Ted.

Becky was extremely looking forward to her new life at the new school. She even chose her special outfit for the day, although it was her usual style of clothes but to her, this black baggy T-shirt and knee length jeans shorts is so comfy that it was special.

"It's gonna be a fresh new start, new friends, good grades, bright future for me!"

She walked into the classroom and found a seat somewhere near the front corner, feeling anxious and excited.

Time passes by and students started to fill the room but none came to sit beside her. She would smile at the people walking in, thinking that they will come and sit next to her but they would walk in, looked at her, then turned and find their seats elsewhere.

Becky notices this and wondered what was wrong, she started to feel demoralised and embarrassed. She even smelled herself to see if it was BO keeping people away because she doesn't wear perfume and have never worn it before. But it was the familiar soapy scent on her shirt that filled her nostrils.

Becky's smile slowly dropped, she felt like digging a hole and hide in there. She begin to just look down and act like she's busy texting on her phone.

After a good 10 mins, someone suddenly pulled the chair beside her out. Becky looked up and saw a bright, warm, friendly smile that immediately made her heart skipped a beat.

He was wearing a white T-shirt hugging his body tightly, the tanned skin revealing his muscles outline, his hair combed in the kpop currypok hairstyle.

Ted extended his hand in front of Becky.
"Hi, I'm Ted. Thought I'm going to be late and not be able to find a good seat in class!"

Last edited by InoutinouT; 11-10-2016 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Typo.