View Single Post
Old 19-09-2016, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 14
8195 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy8195 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 【【PRC公主网】】Mint███real therapeutic massage that is very relaxing High Girlfriend f

MR for Mint

Decided to try for Mint based on the positive feedback.

She opened the door and when I saw her, I liked her straightaway, I knew I have choose theright choice ,
Mint is very young and pretty , playful, teasing and GFE feeling like your loving girlfriend. The type your mom would approve of, and want you to have many babies with.

Different girls, different tastes for different men. But what is common between them,relax massage, free roaming , solid service and strong GFE

Mint has a look that will disarm you and endear you. She has a nice, dimpled smile and a pleasant voice, fat-free, size 8 body topped by perky nipples that you just want to turn like radio knobs, her cute perky ass, and slender body and legs.

Massage is that good, she massage me properly, including the famous technique of using her butt bones to massage my back. She has strength, and will use it when she finds knots in your body.

After the massage, came the special treat for a short while. Let me just say that the experience can only be labelled GFE all the way... you have to try it yourself .Service and quality can really vary, depending on chemistry. Even now, 12 hours later, I have a stupid smile on my face when I think of what we did together.

Look: 8.5/10 (Sweet, homely, Cute SYT type..)
Boobs: “B” cups with perky nips
Body: 8/10 (fat free, size 8, smooth fair skin, delight to let your hands roam all over)
Frenching : 9/10 ( french like lover ,great)
Massage: 8/10 (good massage, will work hard to untie knots)
HJ : 9/10 ( sensual with few patterns , Shiok )
Overall: 9/10 (hope it'll get steamier next time I see her!)
Damage: $110 + tips
RTM: Definitely , I will certainly go back to see her again...

Left there a happy happy man with smiles surfacing on and off for nothing… LOL