Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
internal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

FR on Miki,

Went down with intention of finding Freshy but was abit too early as there was only 3 LBs there. Took 1 tall one randomly as I just needed to release and was short of time.

English: 5/10 (very enthusiastic and tries very hard to chat)
GFE: 10/10 (keeps praising and lots of hugs and kisses)
Looks: 8/10
Tits: 4/10 (No implants yet but still nice )
Ass: 7/10 (very firm and perky)
Cock: 7/10 (about 6in and functional)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Deep Deep w lots of twisting)
FJ: n/a (didnt feel like it as I just wanted a good bbbj)

She was extremely excited and said that it was her first time here. Scrap all the talking, went down south and she acted shy and tried to push me away but slowly succumbed. Tested all the knowledge from watching vids on her and she begin squirming and started to pound my face till she finally pulled away. 'We cum together okay?' she said.

She laid me down comfortably on the wretched mattress and gave me one of the best bbbj with deepthroats and all. Seeing as I was close, she laid down beside me and we rub against one another while kissing. She didn't managed to hold and squirted all over me. She pushed my hand away and used the cum she squirted on me as lube for hj and I came soon after. I don't know how long she'd been hasn't released but she was extremely horny that day.

As I was dressing up, I felt some cum on the waist of my boxers and knew it was definitely hers. Fuck. She really squirted quite a distance as she was lying on the other side of the room while my clothes were on the other. Paid her the deed and she keeps hugging and rubbing me while I was trying to wear my shoes. Would definitely RTF and she's around for about 2 weeks here.

Peace!