View Single Post
Old 30-08-2016, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 18
bcguy is one of the Best!bcguy is one of the Best!bcguy is one of the Best!
Re: ✌✌✌ MENSPLUS-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solutions. ✌✌✌

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeless99 View Post
Just tried the new pills. Omfg its fucking good. Understand that its only available to their regular clients, so those regulars bro here, u guys need to try it. Damn good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MensPlus View Post
Yes, the response for those are very well received. We only have stocks for regulars for the time being.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMIronMan View Post
Read about the new pills for regulars. Only started using MP for a couple of months n I have been very impressed. Sex life have been much better and I can satisfy my girl much more than before as I'm able to recover much faster. After sex, any touchy n feely will end up with a harden dick ready for more life firing.

Anyway back to the new pills. Was given a sample and I took half of it n I was just blown outa my pants. If u think MP is good then u don't know whats in stall when u try the new pill. Unfortunately, the supplier doesn't sell it freely and only sells it to his regulars and used Mp a long time. Also the price is higher. So for all you regulars out there, give the new pill a try n get ready to be blown off ur pants, literally.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickochee View Post
Tried it recently. Totally agree with you. Very good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMIronMan View Post
Up till the next day, the cock still on auto pilot. Slightest of urge n he will stand up again. Really power!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 911s View Post
Just a short note for the regulars:-

New pills are freaking awesome, just when you thought you have reached your max and this supplier come up with this more awesome and powerful thing. Words cant explain, so just give it a try. Nearest I can describe is that your dick becomes Incredible Hulk!!! But good stuff don't come cheap so be prepared to pay.

Thumbs up Sxx for bringing in this pill. You da Man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bataclan View Post
Just got my package. Tried it with my girl after dinner. OMG, ur so right, its fxxking amazing. Already managed 2 rounds and can feel the cockhead throbbing for more. Damn good.

You should get it asap if ur qualified to purchase. Had to ask a few times before I got mine. Ex but use it for special occasions is fine. Else just use the normal pill.
Finally tried it and its super duper power lor. Dumbstuck as to how to describe it. There white pills are just plain power!

Penis is super hard like Incredible Hulk and I use it to bang my girl like Thor hammer! Super power la... hahaha