View Single Post
Old 16-08-2016, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Bros Pooh and Nitwitty, can pls give physical descriptions of your gals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by POOH30 View Post
With friendly guidance from Happyman, I went to Mermaid massage for the first time. all tuk tuk or songtaew will know this area, so very easy to go. Very clean and cosy reception, the pretty receptionist welcome me with a wai and serve me a glass of water.

She signalled all the gals in the room to parade in front of me and patiently explain to me the package and the names of the gals. I chose a gal named APPLE and its the best decision I made for this CM trip.

Room with cleaned bedsheet and dim romantic lights made me feel calm down and relaxed. Apple could speak abit of English so its easy to communicate with her. Her attitude is very good, real assets and always willing to please. Her massage skills are superb, better than those traditional massage places. Ass nice for doggie and can ride you very well. 10/10 ! worth every single baht you paid!

Thanks again to Happyman recommendation and I will be back very soon!