View Single Post
Old 11-08-2016, 03:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
Given my limited exposure to all things Thai, from what I can see, I think it's true bro. As Thailand progress economically, less and less puyings would want to sell their bodies. Will it become another Japan? Or will the flesh trade be permanently part of it (unspoken) sex tourism draw?
I believe the Thailand P4P scene will continue perpetually but demographics may change over time.
Some puyings will always be looking for some fast bucks due to whatever reasons they may have.

Don't forget the living standard of the many rural provinces still cannot be compared to Bangkok or Chiang Mai.
The resources are mostly reserved for Bangkok as that's where the power elites reside.
Look at the infrastructure of other provinces.
The gap is so wide from Bangkok.

At least the Japanese government bother to develop Osaka.
Although cannot fight with Tokyo but consider very decent.

Then you look at Bangkok and Chiang Mai.
One heaven, one earth.
There's a reason why Northerners sarpork Shinawatra clan.

This referendum is just a waste of taxpayers' money.
Might as well declare dictatorship state to ensure stability and prosperity for all.
The Army by default is a proxy for you know who lah.