Thread: L8h43
View Single Post
Old 23-07-2016, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: L8h43

saw G9 on the bench when i stepped in.....wow too milf, really not my type.

I wanted to take a look at 28 but wasn't on the bench and just when i was about to step out, she appeared.

face really not my type. the push up bra did a good job to attract boob lovers like me. but still i m not so sure...if not for the OKT keep "pushing" i most likely would not have taken her.

Thought i just try for a change from my regular bonk. she tried to break the ice but it's kinda forced...i don't really respond well to this kind and she not really my type also.

figure wise, just average. boobs 34B , quite big but don't think it's a C. nips is light brown. at least i see it's not fake. but the shape of the boobs didn't really make me go wow.

shower normal...thought at least got body slide but no. she foam me well but didn't really clean away all the soapiness.

on the bed, she started by "preparing" her stuff like condom and tissue and also apply KY. i sian half seeing that....thought maybe no BBBJ also as she has already taken out the condom. she licked the balls a bit then put my cock into her mouth. quite good the BBBJ but a little bit too short. I would give her more points if she spent more time BBBJ. it's just too short, think not even 1 min if i really time her. then she put condom and start FJ. havent even make me high where got fun to start FJ ? unlike G28 and 98 at PRC house L6H72, lick you until song song and you feel like fucking them after that....

one of the best BBBJ i got was from former G16 of L6h70, that's with optional CIM. anyway.....

G28 came on top and start grinding me.....she encouraged me to grab her boobs and suck her nips. i don't feel the chemistry with her so i was like going thru motion. she grinded and grinded and after awhile, "pretended" to have cummed. The "acting" is really unconvincing. she said she cummed already (obviously signalling to do my job next) and i was like....ok.

she was moaning and stuff but i just feel that her "acting" is so bad. so i just focus on myself fucking her, like looking at my cock grind her in cello position and doggy style. the tightness was ok, which caused me to cummed quite quickly. she offered massage since there is plenty of time left ( i took one session only).

Her room is pathetically small and not cosy... this is just another one of those bonk and forget type....don't think i will return fuck