View Single Post
Old 19-07-2016, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emirates1 View Post
agree with bro vbkk, esp in LOS, the girls are constantly bombarded by skin care product and plastic surgery adverts on TV, mags telling them they would look better if they were less tan, have sharper noses, bigger boobs etc....i personally prefer the tan and smaller boobed ladies and one of my top 5 FCCKS was no 112 from bliss in pats that firmly fits that description...however , one man's meat....

also like bro vbkk says there is nothing wrong with wanting to improve your looks (in the process, self esteem and self confidence ... ) so to each their own..
yeah sad, but true..i still remembered once i was at crazy house, and then i saw this tan skinned girl who was dancing naked, and what caught my attention was the botched boob job she had..there was this ugly looking scar (not that small) just under one of her nipples...prolly due to some infection or something...and she looked quite sianzz about it. she was just prancing on stage, walking up and down and prolly hoping to earn enough to do another op to save her breasts.

can be quite sad for them at times!