View Single Post
Old 18-07-2016, 06:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
To them pain is temporary.Some stop after few surgeries, just maintain by going for botox.

I personally knew a girl who made countless modification on her body till her face all look damn hard. Recently just met her, her nose somehow seems uglier than last time I met her. Probably the ops failed after intention to maintain it.

Talking about beauty products, a few friends struck rich big time after their "so called own beauty product" became hot cakes. Just sit at home do ems tracking.
Not only models do modifications, even average working class Thai girls also participate in this interest. Lol. Well everyone wants to look pretty be it rich or poor. That's why so many clinics sprung up over the years.

Online beauty products can really make good money if u have a good network for friends and a pretty face.