Thread: Girls in 1654A
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2016, 06:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 19
fucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Peach passion

TAO ZHI (1654)- a imp to satisfy you!

Went down to look for the sweet XIAO YA but she was booked, Try asking for infamous XIAO XIN but no such luck again. Saw CHI CHI walk passed me with a flirty gaze but man made tits turned me off.

Just round the corner, I caught a glimpse of a petite lady with long slender body that blends well to her curvaceous boobs and hips. Aside her impish nose, I immediately requested for her and hoping for the best service. Did not ask for two sessions as I normally make one hour attempt with this newbie called TAOZHI (peach) and her body speaks for her nickname.

Here is my report:

STRIPTEASE WELCOME: 7/10
Once we close the door, I move closer to her blossoming cleavage and start hugging and fondling her hips while into deep frenching. She does it well (still prefer xiao ya) and then she told me to give her space to undress herself for me to enjoy the view. The same stripping in this image I found on the web. Smiling and gyrating her way to undress. As she step out of her G string panty, my DIDI is hard!

BOOB SHOWER: 7.5/10
She held my hand with crossed fingers and gently lead me to the shower room. We frenched again and she used her boobs to rub me from front to back. It was a great boob shower and my DIDI nearly slipped into her canal while she move her hips against my dick. Luckily it was just a "head glide against two soft grooves:Then she slowly caress my DIDI with her fingers and gently finer nail scratched my hairy balls. After a full rinse , she knelt down to perform BBBJ with powerful suction and moaning for 5 minutes.

FELLATIO 7/10
When I saw her rear, she has an ass that make me want to do doggy. When I see her C breasts with slightly pink nipples, I wish I am a hungry infant gaping for mammary milk. Her long legs are a sight to behold- feel like licking her from toes to abalone. We stand up kissing and then ended up lying below her. She french kiss and stroke my boss and shaft which stiffen even more and could see the ripping veins protruding out of the skin (must be the result of my testosterone intake for body building that increase libido) .
Then she licked me down until she planted a few kisses on my head.
She parted her juicy pink lips and started BBBJ me . I could feel her moist soft lips sliding in and out of her warm moist mouth. Her tongue was licking on my sensitive head rim and I believed XIAO YA and her have the same training by OKT for BBBJ.
Generally all the girls from 1654 can BBBJ with focus on our highly sensitive HEAD RIm (see attached image)

Imagine I almost came and told her to stop. I was capped for my next course of action.

PLANTING CARROT 6/10
I turned her over and inserted my hard DIDI into her holy chambers while admiring her well curved hips.
The feeling of first entry is the best as the lips are usually tighter until much plummeting to create too much cavity for comfort. However, I continued my penetrations until my scrotum almost touch her libia.
Her moan were well executed despite being unreal - but an effort worth appreciating. Seeing every length of my DIDI sinking into her quicksand, I am feeling much in control of my pace and depth.

Then, i held back my cumm and told her I want to do her missionary. As she laid down on her back with her taut and slim body, I can;t help frenching her while moving inside her slowly in first gear (hard but slow strokes). When my DIDI is getting harder , I increase my pace to third gear and quickly on highway speed. When I banged her deep, I can hear the sound of two abdominal flesh slapping against each other.
She pulled my hips closer and moan like she is coming very soon.

Suddenly, before I can try another position of spooning to make my money worth, I squirted intensely into her . She uncapped and clean me up. I requested her to suck again but she told its time to wash up .

SHOWER SUCTION 8/10
After final rinsing on me, she BBBJ my soft DIDI and seductively say she would like to see my DIDI wake up again and go into her next time. When all is done and dressed up, she teasingly held my chin closed to her lips and planted a kiss while I grabbed her curvaceous butt close to mine.

My score for tao zhi is 7.5 and she is definitely bustier than my recent romp with XIAO YA

I gave her a tip for making me feel that life is so much worth living!

Last edited by fucky; 10-07-2016 at 04:52 PM.