Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 05:14 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: GL 150cats FRs

The following FR is by an Anonymous contributor.

Tian Tian (16W06).....24-25yr old mm fm Hebei....has previous skin trade experience, even worked in Dubai.

looks
She has this feminine sultry foxy type of look with beautiful big eyes. Lovely long straight black hair worn in a long ponytail style....with soft lips and a long soft tongue....has nu ren wei allure !

body
Good height about 165cm tall, longish slim shapely legs....slim curvy figure with slight tummy, slightly on the big boned side, has a faint longish scar on her tummy(looks ok though not ugly), also appears to hv faint stretch marks near her waist area(again looks quite ok though).

her boobs are B/B+ cup, perky and shapely with brown nipples.....juicy ass with some flesh....pussy abit bushy and no smell.

attitude
Overall sex service is excellent, on the commando side and gfe is good
natural n spontaneous
hard worker that aims to please
passionate sensuous frenching from the get go, very nice

sex action

Shower.....full works package premium.....sensual sexy hot action...soapy raba, hdly, boobs/nipples fuck, catbath, ar, water + dry bbbj wif good suction, rub pussy on me cock etc.....served with delicious frenching all the time !

Bed action......all gl150 sop but done naturally with passion and sensuality. ....auto 69 with good response to me initial painting while she ar and bbbj.....then continued with a bbbj, i was standing she kneeling on the bed, feels like jap av with me stroking her lovely long hair, 3/4 deepthroat with saliva dripping + good eye contact, damn shiok.

My turn did the usual routine....really enjoyed the feel of her body....painted her again, got a great high natural response from her, v horny and wet.

Fj is full of hotness. frenching while feeling her body....pumped her in all the standard positions. ....best enjoyed doggie because of her ass n boobs. sex wif her ass on the edge of the bed because of the tight deep feel..asian cowgal, good control movement by her. ...ended with frenching and chit chat.....

Overall a very enjoyable bonk with a foxy sensual womanly lady...solid commando and naturally horny and passionate at the same time!....definite gem

The above FR is by an Anonymous contributor.