Thread: Issue with ICA
View Single Post
Old 29-06-2016, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
2) Once they get their PR. The PR stays with them forever, yes they have a valid date of 5 years. but if they don't leave the country for 5 years they can stay until song song. Also if they are PR, they can get any job. even be massage lady. (if you divorce her and want her out of sight because she gives you green hat.. you can't.. once she has PR. its very easy for her to stay in Singapore)
I 99.9% agree with you But for Re Entry (5 year renewal of PR), if the person divorce, ICA now don't renew unless there is Citizen child here.

And in reality, I doubt anybody can stay here 5 year without going out of country But miracles do happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Couldn't get pass ICA means somehow link to immigration / entry problems.

I have a philippino friend with 2 kids whom were ejected out of Singapore due to some mom problems just recently came back here for 1-2 weeks of holiday.
Would love to know more detail. If the marry without MOM approval, they can still visit, but can't get Long term passes or PR easily. But, things slowly changing, may got chance now.