Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
supermankuat is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs

Hi Folks,

im a shy type of boy and this is my virgin bonk (saying of a single boy from born till date ._. ,not keen in getting gf during sch/uni life) as well as my first FRs:

WL: Yang Yang
House: 2045
Home: Hunan
Debut: one year plus

Looks: 7/10, my personal taste is abit different, still consider chio(comfortable) amongst the typical china girls

Foreplay: went inside the room hugging, touching and she gently kissed around my neck to head area with soft fake moan (nt bad she was trying to service me well since i told her im a virgin and she dint encounter a virgin in sg be4), light kissing on the lips

Boobs: 5.5/10 ,A+ small for me, bad part was abit too excited for first fuck and forgot to enjoy whole session slowly like suck boobs, just minor touching and minor squeezing

body: 7.5/10, nice shape with not so flat butt

Frenching: 8/10, through out the session

Painting: tried out of curiosity and kenot stay any longer (not smelly just don like)

Bbbj: 7.5/10 ,excellent. bbbj x3 on me, mostly on the front part only(coz my first time?), and asked as if im sensitive (should hv asked for deep throat, haha)

AR: nil, personal dislike

FJ: not sure becoz of too much bbbj or being a virgin cum too fast, did cowboy, standing doggy (i jz simply whack with touching the boobs and pull upper body towards me,can feel the bone, should bonk softly and adjust for better angle before going hard), missionary deeper and deeper with her legs 90 degree up and finally cum. any bro can clarify me is her pussy consider tight? i cant tell.

Gfe: 7.5/10 ,cuddled, kissed and chatting, but as i said my personal taste is abit diff

Overall: service was very good, able to accommodate ur preference, too bad abit nervous, should hv ask less bbbj so tat can f mo, should enjoy the session slow and thoroughly.

Rtf: no, maybe will try diff girls

ps: first FRs might not 100% rated correctly, cheers

Last edited by supermankuat; 19-06-2016 at 01:27 AM.