Thread: L16h51
View Single Post
Old 14-06-2016, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 608 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24589 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16h51

My first visit to this house - well-renovated with clean rooms. Was greeted with a number of WLs in the waiting area - Qian Qian, Bao Bao, Ling Zhi ? and two others. Was told that Xiao Yu was probably coming out soon - if there is no extension of service time. Decided to wait to try her.

Name - Xiao Yu
Origin - Yunnan, Bai Tribe
Height - 1.68m (barefoot)
Weight - 50 kg
Home Base - L1651

Looks - 7.0/10

She has an overall sweet and pleasant face, with pretty and sparkling double-eyelid eyes, a finely rounded nose with a nice nose bridge, a well-proportioned mouth with white teeth that exudes a nice smile. She has tinted brown/golden long hair.

Body - 7.0/10

Broad shoulders, long body and not the exceeding fair type. Felt a little rough on the butt. Slender long legs which could bend readily during sex in missionary position.

Tits - 6.0/10

A+ size frontal assets with dark brown areola and firm nipples. Would regard this as somewhat disappointing for boobs lover.

Pre-Shower Routine - 3.0/10

Some cuddling of her boobs. No other action ... probably a newbie, no enthusiasm shown.

Shower Action - 6.5/10

She gave me a soapy body-2-body rub in the front and then the back, using her bum and small boobs to good effect. Could make my dick hard. Then she gave a simple bj.

Cat-Bath - 6.5/10

She gave me a boobs and bum rubba on the back. She then licked and cat-bathed me from shoulders to lower back and then later from bum to angle

Ass-Rim - Nil. Does not provide this service.

Pussy Painting - Nil. Did not ask for it anyway.

French Kissing - Nil.

She seems to hint she could french. Perhaps she does not do it for first-timer or perhaps she just wanna play hard to get.

She tried to ask for a small additional fee for this service. (She said the OKT said it was not mandatory and she could negotiate for a token fee. Wow - I thought it is ridiculous to make additional payment for a service which I could get from WLs of many other popular houses. If it is truly taught by the OKT, it does not speak well of this house)

FJ - 5.0/10

Fucked her in the cowride and missionary positions. Without frenching during sex, there is no ecstasy for me.

Attitude - 7.0/10

She has good temperament. No sign of anger. Still spot a smily face readily despite knowing it was not a good experience for me.

RTF - Definitely a NO from me! Not going to test whether she is willing to French for a repeat customer. There are others to try out elsewhere.