View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 15
Imgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to behold
Re: It all started as a favour for a back rub..

And so, a short intro on bubbly J.

J was this average height, maybe around 165cm tall girl who is a minor head turner. She doesn't have an ample bosom, maybe a small B, and bum like Dee, but sporty and perky. Not as white and innocent looking as Alice, more tanned with a cute sharp nose, medium sized lips, and a big teethy smile. She would be the epitome of the perfect sporty girl, in my eyes, back in the day and the best thing was, she was mine. I've had friends who were head over heels over J, without them knowing that I was going to be her squeeze. Like I said, I was a really lucky boy

It was about 11am and we were both situated in the shower. Right after the aftermath of morning copulation, kissing slowly under the running shower. Waste water. I know. My hands were cupping her bum, hers on mine. It was a slow kiss, savouring the taste of each other's mouths, a slow tango of our tongues dancing in the rain, because the shower water come into our mouths la.

I broke off the kiss and pressed some soap into my palm. Rubbed both my hands together and started to lather J from the neck. Took my time with her neck, lathering down to her shoulders, covering every part of her skin with soap. I traced the outline of her shoulders down to her arms and moved to her hands, then lathered back up towards her armpits where she started squealing as she was ticklish. Squirted a few more times of soap and started at the top of her chest, deliberately taking my time to move my hands down her valley, down and breaking off to the left and the right, outlining the bottom of her breasts, following the immaculate curve to her sides before moving again to the centre where her pinkish nipples were standing erected like my minime. I lathered the centre of her breasts and stayed on her nipples with my palms, moving in small circles, feeling it strain against my hands. With that, I did a gentle squeeze to both sides before moving downwards towards her tummy, looking at the faint outline of pecs on her flat tummy. I poked gently on her belly button and her eyes flickered open and she jumped a little. I was looking at her face the whole time and I had a sly grin etched on my face. Then I moved even lower, her waist showing that hipbone so many of us love, outlining the bone towards the very centre of her being. It was shaved, to perfection. I deliberately stopped, as at that time I was running out of soap on my hands and I was almost squatting down.

I pumped a few more globs of soap, lathered my hands together and went straight for her vagina. I heard a small intake of breath as I started rubbing and cleaning the part where I had recently taken a dive into, rubbing slowly around it, to the insides of her thighs, those tanned shapely thighs joining lean calves. "Turn around." I instructed J. She turned and her bum was right smack in front of my face. I pecked one cheek and pecked the other which illicit a little giggle from my dearest as I lined her calves up to the back side of her thighs, stopping just at the base, the curve of her buttocks. Again, I stood up, took more soap, squatted down again and continued my work of art.

I grabbed her buttocks with both hands, gently squeezing and lathering soap over them, before one hand entered her crease gently, moving inside and out, up and down, purposely running a finer from the top of her buttocks, down towards her anal sphincter and even further down towards her vagina. Involuntarily she spread her legs a little wider to grant me more access. With my palm facing up towards her vagina, I started to move inside and out a couple of times, and J started to tiptoe at points. Then, I moved up to the dimples of her lower back and lathered whatever remaining soap up to her shoulders, covering every part of skin that I can see. And I ended with a little rub down of her shoulders, standing close to her so that my cock was cradling in between the crease of her buttocks. I put my hands down towards her waist and her hands greeted mine, pulling them over her tummy as she started gyrating her butt on my cock, and I moaned softly.

It became some sort like a nuru massage for me, while standing as she used her body to lather soap on mine, and it was heaven. She turned to face me, tiptoed up to reach my lips and we kissed for a moment before she started to move up and down, doing little half squats. First at my front, then moving to my back, touching all my sensitive spots that can render me senseless with joy and at the end of that we both had our hand on each other's genitals, my right hand deep in her vagina, my left caressing everywhere else. Same went for her, right hand on my cock and left hand at my balls and under, as we had a little friendly match to see who would climax first. Unfortunately it was me, as I shot a nearly empty load onto her tummy. I shivered in recovery of my orgasm with my fingers still in her vagina, and she was getting close. I regained a little of my senses and started fingering her a little faster as she closed her eyes and prayed for release.

And that's how you start your day

TBC!
Goalie, danny888, guest68, esssinine, hamsapkwai, MarlboroKen, Apollo, CumExplorer, lonebonker, Biostar, 222nge, Lookingaround, ejectjoy, loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, powerkid, Tai_zi21, Hongkongdoggy, oxeso, axpert, meatvegelove, potatocernmit, Wankjanice

SureScore, Koiz, Ah Rat