Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 0
Mayan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMayan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Mayan,

I never been there but my elder friends patronize those massage shops! They only pay 1,000 to 1,200 bhat max, so negotiate and play hard to get! If they don't want to offer lower price visit another shop! There's approximately 40 massage shops, therefore, lots of competition so shop around and negotiate! Also, don't forget to wear parachute, some of my friends go bare so be careful! Good luck and have an enjoyable and safe vacation! My advice, be firm, negotiate and walk away, there are thousands of attractive working girls in Bangkok!

One more advice, don't act like a tourist, act and behave like an expat, when you visit those shops. Several of my expat cheapos go there regulatly. Those guys are so cheap and tight with their money, when they walk, they squeak and they fon't fart!
How to be expat when staying at hotel? The girls are not stupid.
Anyway it's not the 1st time I've been there as I often stayed in soi 11 hotels which is within stones throw from these massage shops.
My first visit to them 2 years ago was only 800 baht for massage + FJ.
My first booking in 2014 for LT was only 3000 baht and she stayed with me more than 36 hrs (fresh arrival from Udon Thani and only 20 so she cannot work the clubs/bars so ended up in the massage shop). And I have booked her again on subsequent trips until last year when she suddenly went MIA. Then couple of months ago I bumped into her at Soi Cowboy where she is now a coyote at one of the Arab Agogos. Did not reconnect with her as she has a Thai boyfriend now (a policeman attached to the Drug Suppression Branch and often there to pick her up from work).
Subsequent visits to these massage shops have experienced small price increases each time and the latest visit during 1st week of May was 1500 baht for massage + FJ (in shop) and top up 800 baht if she follow you to hotel.