View Single Post
Old 29-04-2006, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of
Re: Girl's school uniforms

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukhoi
Also if my memory is correct, IJTP girls uniform has cloth badge i think and pretty much the way to differentiate them is by their badge.

CHIJ (TP) is metal badge..the oni cloth badge is st nics....among the CHIJ family...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukhoi
However it has been known that IJTP girls are the easier to jio and they are the most wild lah, sngs girls are chio and slighty harder to get as they are kind of materialistic and KC girls are good but mostly taken by st pats people as they are next to each other and STC is average. SJC is the worst ij school academically wise.

Hope this enlighten some bros here
IJ (TP)...Cannot say wild..a bit hiao hiao (vain) and walk ard far east and takashimaya machiam like ah lian ...

during my sec sch days..IJ (TP) infested wif a lot of ah lians..carrying their clothe sonia rykiel and chantal thomas bag...pull socks long long, sucking lolly pop..remove belt from their pinafold (is this the rite spelling) - we call tat pregnant woman dressing..and walk walk ard far east plaza and taka square...

u seems noe a lot abt IJ gals..BTW r u from one of the catholic boys sch??

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..

Last edited by mahalosux; 29-04-2006 at 10:46 AM.