View Single Post
Old 12-04-2016, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 20
xands2001 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxands2001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Discreet MP near Petain Road

I was later asked to lie down on the high bed and she covered me with the towel and slowly proceeded for the massage with non stop chit chayting to make me feel at ease. She said she was surprised that i had taken 1.5 hours as usually the max customers yake is 1 hour. So i innocently told her i wan massage for 1.5 hours cos i very tired. Anyway, to cut the story short, her massage is nothing to shout about but she do step on the back to make bones crack which is a plus point. Lots of teasing which is hard to control. About 1 hour into the soothing massage, i was asked to turn over. GQ was popped and i opted for full package. It consists of sensual catbath, full roaming, kissing, hot/cold bbbj which is very tingling and must try! 69 and she loves to be licked and at the right places, can taste her juices flowing into ur mouth, must try for bros who love cunninglingus and see the lady high with twitching motions. Finally capped on and all the while she was on top. Finally came after about 10mins and she helped to clean up and admitted that she was so high and wanted missionary so i told her yeah will misson u next round. She will wash up 1st and offer drinks while i wash up and stay there to TCSS all while u were getting dried up and dressed. Paid and left a happy man.
Bros interested can PM me for location and name. Cheers and good nite.

Looks:8/10 (to each his own)
Race: Chinese
Nationality: China (Singapore PR)
Cup: A (not for boobs lover)
Size:Petite
Services:BBBJ, Kissing, 69, FJ.

Kindly consider giving rep points for sharing so as to encourage sharing purpose. Many thanks in advance.