View Single Post
Old 23-03-2016, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 11
IJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud of
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

21/03/2016

FR for L20H34G08

Unsatisfied after yesterday bonking session, so went down GL jalan jalan again. Wanted to go find G28/G98 at L6H72 after hearing fellow chiongsters recommend, but end up both not working that day knn.... So ended up find tom yum instead....

After walking in and out a few fish tanks, decided to pick this cheerful girl after OKT recommend.

Name: Earn
Looks: Average, but what enticed me the most is her killer smile
Boobs: B cup, natural
Shower: SOP
Foreplay: Massaged my legs here and there to relieve some tension because she said I looked tensed up LOL. SOP catbath.
BJ: Quite sensually done but short overall
FJ: During cowgirl she asked me whether pain or not I told her carry on (at least this girl cares ) Then change to missionary fucked her real good she kept moaning while smiling to me. I told her change to cowgirl again because wanna rest for a bit, she said ok. (Accomodating) Finally, I told her let me finish in missionary for the last battle. I came. But not before wiping away the droplets of sweat. It was so intense I still continued sweating after showering LOL.
Overall service: Not a timewatcher, accomodating, BONUS FACTOR speaks quite fluent chinese, keep smiling to me throughout the whole course. See her smile makes me melt liao.... Give me the GND feel and seems like we known each other for a very long time...
RTF: Definitely, but will explore other part of GL first