View Single Post
Old 23-03-2016, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1618 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Clarity 小晰

http://liltigersden.com/clarity/

Finally paid her a visit after she is back for this stint. The first impression was "wow she has slimmed down a lot". I have not seen her for almost a year. Now what was standing before me is a slim 古典美人. 

Same as my last visit, both of us stripped to our birthday suit and showered together. While she was showering for me, I admired her nice-fugured body. Boobs should be of size C. Fair skin and pretty late-20s look. We did not have much action in the shower. 

I remembered her massage was so so. There is no difference this time. But she used lots of efforts to try to soothen my back muscles. She did a back kneeling on me as well. I must say I enjoyed her back kneeling very much. With her frame, she is suitable to do this. I am not sure if she can do back stepping. Probably find out from her next time. 

After massaging my back and legs, she proceed to do a BM. Nothing to shout about though. Next she teased me with her fingers. As we were busy chatting, it seemed to have no effect . But it was fine with me. 

Flipped over. She did a front BM. This time round the feeling was great and it got my fire started. After some teasing with my little bro, she proceed to lie beside me for HJ. I was roaming her body ever since I have flipped over. The signal coverage was very good as she was completely nude at that point in time. 

I surrenderred my bullets after 5 minutes. She went to wash up while I rested on her bed. We continued to chat non-stop. I would say her friendliness was quite good. I like her attitude and cheerful character. 

Showered alone, wore my clothes and we chatted for a while more before I left her house. 

She is now living at a central location. The purple MRT is a 8 minutes walk away. Not staying alone. 

For bros that would like to visit her, your hands and legs got to be fast. 

Thanks for reading. 
Why need fast hand fast leg bro? She going back?