View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1931 / Power: 21
ldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant future
Carol - Mrs Quek

**** Part 5 ****

I was in HK attending a trade convention … I liked HK … the gals are trendy, often dressed up to the fashion trend … and they could be very wild and friendly too … while I was strolling around the convention hall aimlessly, a familiar man’s voice called me from behind … I turned around and saw Mr. Quek, one of my company’s biggest customer … and I saw Carol, his wife … standing beside him … “Hi, Joe … I have not got a chance to thank you for taking care of my wife during your company dinner …” … ya, right … and after the dinner too … we shook hands and I smiled at Carol … she nodded and smiled gracefully … I felt my cock twitching when the memory of that eveing I sank my rod into the hot cunt of this demure late thirties lady in her apartment flashed back in my head … her “hello” was sexy to my ears and the red lips … ooooo … those lips ever wrapped around my cock and sucked me dry … we pretended to be strangers … actually we are … only my cock and her cunt made good partners – hahaha – and I resumed chatting with Mr. Quek … we found out that we were actually staying in the same hotel … Marriot … and we agreed to have dinner together that evening.

I waited at the lobby for the Queks … only Mr. Quek appeared … and two more old Chinese businessmen … one Taiwanese and one local … we introduced and I was disappointed that Carol was not joining us … Mr. Quek saud that she preferred to go night-shopping … the local guy brought us to a nearby famous steamboat restaurant and we ate to our fullest … after the meal, we carried on to some pubs for drinks … I was not in the mood and I politely excused myself … Mr. Quek made fun that I am too young to handle too much alcohol … I smiled and made my way back to the hotel. I dragged my tired body back to my room and I found myself missing Carol … I fucked her doggie … hanging on to her petite but firm breasts … slamming my rod into her and made her moan … oooohhhhhhhhh … maybe I should change and get out to find some local hot chicks to fuck and drill … when I opened the door, I picked up a message slip … Carol’s … “called me …” … and a Singapore registered hp number … still standing at the door, I called the number with my hp … “back in your room …” her voice sweet and tender … “ya …” … “wait for me …” and she hung up … my cock got hard instantaneously … and I quickly went into the loo to wash my mouth … and pee …

In less than ten minutes, someone knocked on my door … I opened the door and Carol swooshed in liked a breeze … once inside, I pulled her into my arms and kissed her … wet and hard … passion … our tongues mingled and danced with each other … saliva exchanged … no words … just hot kisses … our hands roamed over each another's bodies … exploring … as the kiss escalated to ignite the deeeeeepest desire in us, she began to clutch at me … tight … her hands locking over my arms and back … as she pulled me into her … moulding my frontal to the contour of her body … wanting to feel my hard cock against her sex … I pressed hard … and felt her grinding her pelvis on my cock … her breathes were hot in my mouth … I had one hand on her breast as I slowly backed her into the room … her nipples strained against the thin bra and the casual T … I squeezed a little and Carol moaned into our still locked kiss … I broke from the kiss and dropped onto the two seater sofa … I looked at her .. flushed and forever so sexy … her character-featured face … her shoulder-length hair … and her fair complexion, now a sexy pinkish blush … “I miss you … Carol …” not a Valentino pick-up line … but I really did miss her after that one night stand in her apartment … about four months ago … “me too …” her voice sweet like a little gal … she backed away a little … her eyes locked with mine … and she reached down to take hold of the edge of her T … pulling it slowly over her head … exposing the black lace bra holding her nice perky breasts … not AV style-huge … but still a good size proportioned to her small frame … I remembered pulling on them as I drilled her from behind hot and mighty … then she unbuttoned her jeans and slid the zipper down … she pushed the jeans down her legs and stepped out of them …

WOW! … my goddess stood before me in only black lace bra and black lace panties … I starred on her near nudity … the fairness of her complexion against the black lace bra and panties … all TV remained in black and white … definitely POWER-demo … strong contrast is always capturizing than fluffy blurry colourful confusion … a good photographer would agree that a good B&W photo stands better picture than a colour one … and its more difficult to master … I feasted my eyes up and down her body … and Carol looked at me as well … smiling at me, she reached back behind her back to unhook her bra … gracefully … sliding the straps down over her shoulders and down her arms, she let the bra drop to the floor … her breasts exposed … nipples erected amid the pinkish aerolas … no sagging … even at the age of near fourty … then, she bent forward and slid the black panties down … just barely exposing the top of her black bush … her breasts hanged and bounced a little … she looked me in the eyes and rolled her tongue sexily over her lower lip … as she slid the panties the rest of the way down her legs … I could see a hint of wetness at the junction of her shapely legs … bushy hair with glisters of wetness … I stroked my hard on through my pants … the bulge was obvious … Carol walked over and stood in front of me … she reached down and caressed my face … she held my chin and lifted my face … and she bent slightly and kissed my lips … wet … hot … passion … LUST … I reached up and hugged her head … pulling her down as our kiss intensified … Carol lowered herself and knelt between my spread legs … wedging herself into my groin … and against my hard rod … her naked body fell onto mine … and her kiss gradually left my lips … tracing its way down my chin … neck … and her tender fingers unbuttoning my shirt … pulling it apart and she showered my chest with more kisses … the center of my chest … her silky tongue slid out and danced on my chest … then slid over to my nipple … which she quickly sucked into her mouth … she bit gently … and pulled … aaarrrggghhhhhh … and I lifted my ass and poked her with my cock … then she moved on to the other nipple … and she slowly slid down to my lower torso … circling her tongue at my belly-button as her hands were working at my pants zipper … “watch it … baby …” I cautioned her as she pulled the zipper down over my hardened cock carefully … I lifted my ass off the sofa and she pulled both my pants and my briefs down my hips … my cock popped into her face as she giggled … she stood away so that she could pull my pants and briefs completely off my legs … then with one hand caressing my cock, she leaned close and kissed me wet on the lips again … I darted my tongue into her mouth … but she pulled away … giggling, she knelt between my spread legs … this time, my cock was in full view and in her warm grasp …

My humble apologize should there be any photo have been posted before.