Old 12-03-2016, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
happyboy01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

I share my experience here. I been to HCM for 2 years now on and off maybe once or twice a month I go there cause in BTW I fly to hk Taiwan etc.

So firstly I use apps like wechat beetalk zalo etc to add those girls, if they working ladies I normally won't reply, those that are just add for friend I will try to know them more. Then ask them out for cafe, which 7 out of 10 will come out, and you can see how they look like etc. I have limited or near to 0 tieng Viet so normally girls I get to meet will know English or aim uni girls, most of them know a bit of English.

So like fishing, first date out, come the 2nd date, I give them little gifts I bring with me during the trip and go dine etc, and it easy to become your "GF". Once "GF" they will ok to follow you back to your place and you know you score.

So to summarise, 7 out of 10 girls will meet me and once they meet me, I can make them my gf and bring them to hotel but spend only cheap gift. My score rate for such fuck is 70%, I don't why those guys wasting money looking for paid sex.